We are committed to meeting our obligation with regards to school attendance through our whole-school culture and ethos that values good attendance, including:
- Promoting good attendance
- Reducing absence, including persistent and severe absence
- Ensuring every pupil has access to the full-time education to which they are entitled
- Acting early to address patterns of absence
- Building strong relationships with families to ensure pupils have the support in place to attend school
We will also promote and support punctuality in attending lessons.
Meet the Team:
We have a dedicated team who work closely to ensure attendance is a key area of focus at Reynolds Academy:
- Attendance Officer – Mrs Emma Owen
- Senior Administrator – Mrs Suzanne Bond
- Academy Administrator – Miss Olivia Davey
- Educational Welfare Officer – Mr Phillip Neild
For a detailed look at our attendance policy and procedures, please visit the ‘Key Policies’ section on our website or click on the link below.
If you have any queries, regarding attendance, please contact us on 01472 691797 or via email@example.com